Borderlands Cosplay - German Vault Hunters

Cette section permet de proposer et discuter différentes pratiques agricoles en lien avec la culture d’igname.
Répondre
Deborahlan

Borderlands Cosplay - German Vault Hunters

Message par Deborahlan » mer. 7 avr. 2021 17:51

I guess, if you have a really huge and heavy armor the fixing is one of the most important points to make your costume comfortable… or just wearable. It sucks, if you lost some of your costume parts, to don’t be sloppy like me (but I also had only one night for the first version of my fixing). And better work redundant!

ethicalmeddars

Re: Borderlands Cosplay - German Vault Hunters

Message par ethicalmeddars » mer. 7 avr. 2021 17:51

Now I added larger velcro tapes (the larger the surface of your vecro tape is, the better is your fixing!), redundant D ring buckles and fixed buckles and tape with wonderflex on my armor. The most parts were also fixed with super magnets. They weren’t strong enough for the fixing itself, but they helped to held a special position on my body so my armor couldn’t slip away.

Debbiebookstaber

Message par Debbiebookstaber » mer. 7 avr. 2021 17:51

And don’t be scared to be brutal to your armor. I had a lot of problems to walk, because I always stumpled over my wings, which just hanged around. Then I mounted them on a small wooden board and I could run, jump and walk!

Louiscuming

Message par Louiscuming » mer. 7 avr. 2021 17:51

I wanted to show, that we were able to do more than just to stand around and talk about weird stuff. I wanted a great, dramatic and epic performance and so we had to learn to move in our costumes. He he, and I guess we made it! Despite of us haven’t won something at this contest, it was just a great weekend and we are really proud of our achievment and I hope to repeat it someday.
Now I should repair my old perfomance sword, which was only built to get broken and finish my real weapon for this costume.

Deborahlan

Message par Deborahlan » mer. 7 avr. 2021 17:51

And now… I’m relaxing a bit. The cosplay year is almost over for me (LondonExpo will be my last convention this year and I will wear my old Tier 8 costume), and I enjoy my new free time. He he, but I have to admit that I got a fabric order today and cannot wait to start with my new projects. But it’s just awesome to play a bit World of Warcraft, watch a bit TV and fell asleep with our sorrows death lines and expanding foam exploadings. So, I hope you’ll also enjoy the patience in the next few month’s and wish you a great time! :)

Répondre