Features and Gameplay

Cette section permet de proposer et discuter différentes pratiques agricoles en lien avec la culture d’igname.
Répondre
Dingbest

Features and Gameplay

Message par Dingbest » jeu. 8 avr. 2021 06:42

Many MyGM and MyLeague fans are concerned because we have not seen a site for this region of the game, and usually that has been published by now. It is unclear if this means those beloved modes have gone awry. Hopefully, that isn't true since they are a couple of upgrades that may be delivered on the current-gen that would not undermine the allure of NBA 2K21 MT this next-gen. By way of example, allowing offline roster founders to include tattoos to created players. Allowing MyLeagues with a more flexible number of teams (8-64). Permit for rule changes that enable a four-point line (something I understand that has been discussed in the past), changing the three-point line to college distance, as well as enhancing trade/free-agency logic for CPU-controlled teams.

MyCareer would be made more attractive by simply taking away the narrative from this year's match, and allowing individuals to use the manner for a method to grind their characters. Lastly, PARK and Pro-Am could be improved by nerfing the shield's play in passing lanes (this could impact multiple modes), removing the Quick Draw badge, carrying off the limitations the heights of guards (you're not able to create big guards in the game), and bringing a bit more rhyme and reason with shooting accuracy. Last, opening up the dribbling allowing for more creativity, and a cat-and-mouse mini-game between the ball-handler along with the defender.Speaking of refinement, the updated variant of 2K21 receives some serious improvement to the user experience too. Firstly, the total UI has been completely overhauled - it is unique to the next-gen edition. The rate of the storage allows for a more lively team selection screen also because it is potential to rapidly load in new character models. It is a large upgrade, enhanced still further by immense improvements in loading, which essentially eliminates all loading screens.

While there's even more about NBA 2K21 to find, I think this is a fantastic primer about what you can expect from the new version of the sport, but I figure the remaining question here comes down to how this name is delivered on all of the next-gen systems. The good thing is that they're almost identical visually. PS5 and Series X both offer a whole native 4K presentation - it looks super crisp on both the systems and all visuals appear the same between them. The PS4 Pro version which I used for last-gen testing, by the way, also appears to operate at indigenous 4K but obviously with reduced visual fidelity. The 1 difference , predictably, lies with the Series S variant. This one runs at a native 1080p instead. You receive all the exact same next-gen visuals as it's bigger brother, only in a lower resolution.

I would say that NBA 2K21 is a really good release for all consoles and far more impressive than I expected. While the limitations in the cartoon are still evident at points, it's the liquid and realistic-looking basketball game I have ever noticed. Visual Concepts has set a high bar here when it comes to visual quality and this is just the start, really. Additionally, it is nice to Cheap MT NBA 2K21 realize that this version is totally separate from the last-gen iteration, suggesting they are building from a fresh starting point. I expect we'll continue to find things improve over time and I'll be interested to see how other businesses like EA Sports handle the transition. FIFA 21 has only received its own next-gen upgrade (featuring Frostbite's much-vaunted hair physics, no less) and we'll be having a look at this soon.

Répondre